What is happening in Lübeck
Here are some highlights out of the city's event calendar:
- each first Wednesday a guided tour through the
historical parts of the city-library
- "history of the hanseatic city of Lübeck" and "the power of trade" in the Holstentor Museum
- collection of art in the St. Annen Museum with changing special exhibitions
- "the interior of lübeck World Heritage List" in the St. Annen Museum
- 29.09.2015 - 10.01.2016 "Lübeck 1500 - Centennial Exhibition", Metropolis of Art in the Baltic Region in the St. Anne's Museum Quarter
- untill the 30.08.2015 "Schleswig-Holstein Musik-Festival" with 16 concerts in Lübeck
- untill 16.08.2015 Circus Roncalli at the Holstentor
- 07.-16.08.2015 "Duckstein-Festival" along the river Trave
- 29.08.2015 "15th Night of the Museums of Lübeck"
Do you have appetite for a glass of red wine?
Reserve your room directly from this homepage
and that's how you make yourself a bottle of "Lübecker Rotspon"
as a welcome present!