What is happening in Lübeck
Here are some highlights out of the city's event calendar:
- each first Wednesday a guided tour through the
historical parts of the city-library
- "history of the hanseatic city of Lübeck" and "the power of trade" in the Holstentor Museum
- collection of art in the St. Annen Museum with changing special exhibitions
- untill the 30.12.2014 Lübeck's famous christmas market
- 01.03.2015 this Sunday the shops are open in the city centre of Lübeck 1pm - 6pm
- 07.06.2015 this Sunday the shops are open in the city centre of Lübeck 1pm - 6pm
- from the Lübeck airport the following destinations are available with Wizzair; Danzig and Kiew
Winter Special 2015
Enjoy our cosy atmosphere
You stay in our historical patrician house directly on the river Trave on the old town island of Lübeck, get spoiled from our restaurant with a nordic "Hanse"-menue, discover the history of Lübeck in the "Holstentor-Museum" and enjoy classic specialities from Lübeck: Can there be more Lübeck somewhere else?
01 "Hanse"-menue ( 4 courses )
01 entry to the "Holstentor-Museum"
01 bottle of "Lübecker Rotspon"
01 "Niederegger" marzipan gift
EUR 162 per person in the standard double room
EUR 180 per person in the superior double room
EUR 249 per person in our suite
EUR 222 in the standard singel room
EUR 249 in the superior single room
Valid in the period January until March 2015 and you can book this special offer just directly on request
Special rates from January to March 2015
To the start of the new year...
...we can offer reduced prices, as follows
EUR 95 per standard double room
EUR 109 per superior double room
EUR 159 in our suite
EUR 69 per standard single room
EUR 79 per superior single room
per night and including our breakfast-buffet
Do you have appetite for a glass of red wine?
Reserve your room directly from this homepage
and that's how you make yourself a bottle of "Lübecker Rotspon"
as a welcome present!