What is happening in Lübeck
Here are some highlights out of the city's event calendar:
- each first Wednesday a guided tour through the
historical parts of the city-library
- "history of the hanseatic city of Lübeck" and "the power of trade" in the Holstentor Museum
- collection of art in the St. Annen Museum with changing special exhibitions
- 04.03.2014 "All you need is love - Das Beatles-Musical" in the
Music- and Congresshall of Lübeck
- 25.03.2014 "Der Chinesische Nationalcircus" in the Music- and Congresshall of Lübeck
- from the Lübeck airport the following
destinations are available with Ryanair and Wizzair;
Stockholm, Porto, Danzig, Kiew and Mailand/Bergamo
Enjoy our cosy atmosphere
You stay in our historical patrician house directly on
the river Trave on the old town island of Lübeck, get spoiled from our
restaurant with a nordic “Hanse”-menu, discover the history of Lübeck in the
“Holstentor-Museum” and enjoy classic specialities from Lübeck;
Can there be more Lübeck somewhere else?
01 “Hanse”-menu ( 4 courses )
01 entry to the “Holstentor-Museum”
01 bottle of “Lübecker Rotspon”
01 “Niederegger” marzipan gift
EUR 157,50 per person in the standard double room
EUR 175,50 per person in the superior double room
EUR 243 per person in our suite
EUR 216 in the standard single room
EUR 243 in the superior single room
Valid from January until March 2014 and you
can book this special offer directly on request
Do you have appetite for a glass of red wine?
Reserve your room directly from this homepage
and that's how you make yourself a bottle of "Lübecker Rotspon"
as a welcome present!