What is happening in Lübeck
Here are some highlights out of the city's event calendar:
- each first Wednesday a guided tour through the
historical parts of the city-library
- "history of the hanseatic city of Lübeck" and "the power of trade" in the Holstentor Museum
- collection of art in the St. Annen Museum with changing special exhibitions
- 29.10.-02.11.2014 "56th Nordic Filmdays"
- 02.11.2014 Lübeck's shops are open this Sunday 1 -6pm
- 24.11.-30.12.2014 Lübeck's famous christmas market
- from the Lübeck airport the following destinations are available with Wizzair; Danzig and Kiew
Enjoy our cosy atmosphere
You stay in our historical patrician house directly on the river Trave on the old town island of Lübeck, get spoiled from our restaurant with a nordic “Hanse”-menu, discover Lübeck from the waterside and enjoy classic specialities from Lübeck; Can there be more Lübeck somewhere else?
01 “Hanse”-menu ( 4 courses )
01 boat tour around Lübeck
01 bottle of “Lübecker Rotspon”
01 “Niederegger” marzipan gift
EUR 188,50 per person in the standard double room
EUR 209,50 per person in the superior double room
EUR 296,50 per person in our suite
EUR 256 in the standard single room
EUR 286 in the superior single room
Valid from April until the 20th of November 2014 and you
can book this special offer directly on request
Do you have appetite for a glass of red wine?
Reserve your room directly from this homepage
and that's how you make yourself a bottle of "Lübecker Rotspon"
as a welcome present!