What is happening in Lübeck
Here are some highlights out of the city's event calendar:
- each first Wednesday a guided tour through the historical parts of the city-library
- "history of the hanseatic city of Lübeck" and "the power of trade" in the Holstentor museum
- until 02.06.2013 "The Art of John Lennon" special exhibition in the Günter Grass-Haus
- until 27.10.2013 "cold times / warm times - climate change in Northern Germany" in the museum for nature and environment
- 02.06.2013 shops are open this Sunday in Lübeck 1pm - 6pm
- 21.06.2013 "late night shopping" in Lübeck untill 11pm
- 06.07.-25.08.2013 "Schleswig Holstein Music Festival" in Lübeck and surrounding
- 02.-11.08.2013 "Duckstein Festival" along the river Trave
- 06.10.2013 shops are open this Sunday in Lübeck 1pm - 6pm
- 30.10.-03.11.2013 "55th nordic filmdays Lübeck"
- 03.11.2013 shops are open this Sunday in Lübeck 1pm - 6pm
- 29.11.2013 "late night shopping" in Lübeck untill 11pm
- from the Lübeck airport the following destinations are available with Ryanair and Wizzair;
Stockholm, Palma, Pisa, Barcelona, Porto, Tropani, Antalya, Danzig, Kiew and Mailand/Bergamo
Do you have appetite for a glass of red wine?
Reserve your room directly on this homepage,
choose "Rate 2: Bonus for Direct Booking"
and make yourself a bottle of "Lübecker Rotspon"
as welcome present!
The 40th Birthday of the Ringhotels
Celebrate it with us
Take 04 days off to discover Lübeck!
Sparkling wine from the traditional winehouse "von Melle", that has a more than 5 times 40 years history, welcomes you in your room. On an evening of your choice we'll serve the lubecal version
of the "40 Years Ringhotel"-menue. In not much more than 40m distance you may find the St. Petri Church and its lift will bring you up in more than 40m heights, where you can enjoy the view over Lübeck's beautiful old town. With bus number 40 you may get to Travemünde on the Baltic Sea, where sometimes the wind reaches a speed up to 40 km's/hour.
EUR 209 per person in the standard double room
EUR 230 per person in the superior double room
EUR 320 per person in the suite
EUR 277 per standard single room
EUR 315 per superior single room
including 03xnights, 03xbreakfast-buffet, 01x"40 Years Ringhotels"-menue, piccolo sparkling wine, busticket to Travemünde ( return ), lift ticket for St. Petri
this arrangement can just be booked directly in our hotel by e-mail request or by telephone